The Gold Seal Project was established in 2005 as an Open College for Music Technology & Enterprise Skills Training. As a longstanding training provider for the UK’s Capital, all our training offered is bespoke & able to embed accredited outputs. It is typically delivered on location with a top professional for your chosen subject area.
Having successfully engaged and trained a broad demographic of participants & clients from across the UK, we remain expertly positioned to support and further aid all. Our unique selling point is our vision & delivery methods. These enable & empower students to gain music or enterprise skills based qualifications, experience, industry knowledge & linked advice to action plan & implement realistic career paths.
WHY GO WITH US?
Gold Seal Project have trained & created number-one charting artists, entertainers & seasoned entrepreneurs. We typically specialise in alternative provision, empowering hard-to-engage clients & non-traditional learners to gain their first ever qualifications. However we also pride ourselves on our regular work with new opportunities, established brands, entrepreneurs, artists & stars.
We are not just technical training on software without any relevant industry application/experience. All our training is embedded with & reinforced using digestible and linked examples/models. We pride ourselves on going further for the learner & breaking through learning barriers effectively. Our vast networks of well suited contacts & special guests are all carefully hand picked to ensure we deliver our message & vision via positive role models. We provide dissectible examples from quantifiable careers of successful business owners to all participants. Knowing we can relay our training principles further, in a bespoke format with applied examples of successful careers paths is our unique selling point.
- All musical participants receive music industry standard mixdowns or masters of their own work. This is part of the programme all carried out @ our high end professional mixing & mastering suite.
- All work completed is carefully created and edited with participants to enable all their content to be used and viewed positively to enable both service users & purchasers to promote all work completed using social media sites.
- We guarantee that all music or businesses created will comply with local authority good practice principles for available and promotional media.
- Participants have the chance to learn new skill sets using a junior apprentice style format with training. All who attend have the opportunity to take on specific roles and jobs within a music studio, that are then developed and absorbed ‘hands on’, to enable all to work in an applied training model gaining experience to make a quantifiable impact for future employers.
- All Training is developed and made malleable based on experience – We guarantee no sitting in class and doing the same old training over and over again. Especially if you have completed training previously. Great for hard to engage and 1 to 1 learners.
- Personal action planning for careers and the music industry is offered week to week to keep participants motivated and engaged to achieve their true potential.
- Our careers advice is always tailored to the participant’s true skill set, they are not just sold aimless hopes of a career as a musician and fully explore their potential and the multitude of careers options available based on their own potential and natural strengths.
Work with one of Gold Seal Project’s highly experienced training & enterprise professionals, for a combination of music technology & enterprise subject areas today