Having recorded, mastered, networked, partnered and consulted with and for many top musicians, we have also worked with world leading brands for music, training, business development and networking events.
Our experience to date enables us to add an injection of valuable trustworthy experience and proven practices into your business models, standards and vision.
Our portfolio for consultancy includes;
Our areas of support include:
- developing new areas of business
- writing national training packages & programmes
- refining accredited syllabuses & units
- establishing new business markets for music technology brands
- increasing market awareness to a wider UK audience
- successfully engaging with youth audiences
- working with big youth target audiences across the UK
- using social entrepreneurship in your approach
- local community inclusion models
- volunteering and low cost labour forces
Other consultancy options:
Business Development Strategies – Let someone else do the thinking for a change and support you to see it clearer when things get cloudy
Coping with stress during challenging business phases – Allow our experts to re-educate you to cope with stress & stay productive always
Career Analysis and Assessment – Explore with an expert and assess what your core strengths and values are to support you to find your most suited career path and progression routes
1 to 1 Business Mentoring – Let someone with a business brain dissect your plans and proposals to help you win more and every step of the way
Professional Musician Mentoring – Learn how to equip yourself to survive in the music industry. Dissect your music and market better and create a niche sound that is competitive that guarantees revenue in return for the hard work
Business Start Up – Got all the plans and practice, but need someone to de-jargon the business barriers? Relax with one of our business start up packages and let us help you tick all the right boxes, plan effectively in the right language and format and work harder to see more tax efficiency, revenue and returns on investment.
Enterprise Skills - Rely on experts and their ability to help guide you and formulate new business ideas, revenue streams, networks, avenues, market potential, products and opportunities.
Trust an expert
- Let us learn, evaluate, refine, project manage and save you money
- learn more about your market and target audience
- increase your productivity
- embed key performance indicators
All delivered on time, to the highest standard using a clear, well managed, effectively evaluated solution that remains personalised in its design to your needs.