Everyone remembers a good party and a good DJ and in todays modern age DJing is big business if your at the top.
We hope to help you with trying to be the next superstar stadium DJ based on our experience, networks, examples and successful students to date.
Work with a top DJ and learn all about:
- stage-by-stage bitesize skills to be a DJ
- Beat Matching & mp3 workstation synch functions
- Finding the 1 or first beat
- Dropping the 1 in time
- Pitch correction and timing
- Speeding & Slowing
- Beat mixing
- EQ Mixing
- Effects Application
- Recording a mix
- Promotion & Events
We have a wide variety of syllabuses, levels, workstations and topics able to be covered throughout your course and all will be tailored around the learner’s needs and goals
Start by understanding rhythm, beats and bars and progress into beat matching, mixing skills added with turntablism skills (Scratching and Beat Juggling) effects and crowd control, finally recording your mix and making it perform at a professional standard.
Learn about social network portals and how to embed them in your lifestyle to help promote your career and work further.
All our course content is covered in a dedicated and specialised manner to help you learn and achieve your goals especially calling upon examples and references that have charted and attracted worldwide attention and numbers. Let our unique training style and method help you to create your DJing visions and dreams from your favourite music and musicians to date by:
- understanding the importance of referencing whilst learning about music
- take away bite size lessons and examples progressively that will aid better practical application overall when Djing
- personalised training to each learners pace and to suit their musical taste
- Support via eMentoring is always offered to all Gold Seal Students after training finishes