Don’t like to put all your eggs into one basket?
Always had some good ideas of your own?
Don’t work well for others perhaps?
Being an Entrepreneur could more than likely be for you then. Enterprise skills and Entrepreneurship are the future and we have the relevant expertise, experience, support, advice, training and tools to aid you. We support accordingly to find a suited business that matches your personality & offers a realistic means to identify & generate new income streams. Our planing & linked support will help you to cope with the new financial climate currently upon us and how to seek many opportunities for personal wealth within it. Learn from proven Professionals and our own Gold Seal Business model. Identify how to maximise profits & link transferable skills from your current lifestyle, experiences & passions. Refine all your business ideas to match your natural personality, minimise expenditure and directly increase revenue at every stage.
We shrewdly dissect the careers of successful musicians, public figures and entrepreneurs in an engaging and motivational manner. We also share, evaluate and explore our very own journey as a Social Enterprise. Expect us to include many current artists, personalities and public figures that are influential in youth culture and society which include Jay Z, 50 Cent, Richard Branson & Alan Sugar to name just a few!
All our training is easy to identify with and then transfer into ready to go practical business models. You will know how to create a realistic means to trade quickly using Amazon/eBay and other small scale start up business models and initiatives. Bite size business examples and topics have proven to enable us to effectively communicate with todays younger generations.
We pride ourselves on making it hands on, practical and potentially profitable immediately using a training method that is engaging & relevant every step of the way.
Our training & support will allow all to:
- self-reflect and explore/discover their true potential
- identify transferable skill sets
- identify and establish a means to trade or seek other employment/income opportunities
All participants work on key personal development areas such as:
- personal and business budgeting
- group or 1 to 1 social skills
- communication techniques
- action planning
- exploring careers/progression routes
We will confidently support you to:
- explore your personality, identify, & match business ideas, plan and implement your most suited business ideas
- decide upon the most appropriate business model
- support you to understand how to implement, start trading & register that business
- help you to get your business up, running and successfully off the ground
Learn the importance of how to:
- financial forecast
- implement cash flow calculators
- evaluate and refine your business using SWOT analysis
- use a diverse range of online resources, tools and templates
- help make the impact you have always dreamed of with a new business idea
Learn more about:
- Business planning support
- PAYE, Employers law and tax advice
- Choosing the right bank account and accounting model
- Developing policies and procedures
- Implementing efficient new business systems
- Online marketing models and presence
- Sole trader/micro enterprise company models