Reliable & Professional UK Mixing & Mastering Services
The Gold Seal Guarantee:
✓ Our work is totally copyright free – Credits are appreciated but not expected
✓ Your music is kept 100% confidential always
✓ Simple 3-steps process: order, upload, get your finished mix and or master
Get the best mixing & mastering service in the UK today and rely on our audio experts to do the hard work for your unmixed songs to take them to the next level for you. We guarantee to make all our mixing & mastering work have that ‘Hit Sound” or ‘added punch’ for you to bring new life back to your previous song’s sound.
Our Mixing & Mastering engineers have all worked in the industry since 2005 and have worked on thousands and thousands of mixes & masters for many different clients and names from a wide variety of genres and briefs. The Engineers ears are finely tuned to be able to decipher and correct EQ & dynamics problems, clear up mess in the mid range and also introduce clever use of effects/FX to make your moments of magic stand out that little bit more when listening back.
Overall our aim is to reduce any muddy low end mixes to instead be clear, exciting & detailed records that are now controlled and balanced with subtly placed lead sounds to now make the record perform with a punch and rely on it being ready for uploads on radio play, streaming services and DJ’s in the club.
UNDERSTAND WHAT MIXING & MASTERING IS FROM THESE EXAMPLES
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
- Bounce/export one dry (unmixed, eq’d or effected sound) stereo audio file for each sound recorded within your studio song file. For example, one audio file is to be exported for each of the following sounds; Kick Drum, Snare Drums, Hi Hat, Percussion, Bass, Lead & Various Vocal Layers etc.
- If you just have an instrumental mp3 that requires mixing or mastering with only vocal stems, then we just need one audio file for each of the vocal stems and the original mp3 instrumental.
- Feel free to send us any song/mixing references you like and would like us to try for you from either youtube/soundcloud/spotify etc – simply just copy & paste the url address into the notes box on the We Transfer upload page.
- We will then send you an immediate confirmation email detailing a completion time (usually 3-5 days unless otherwise specified and paid for).
SELECT YOUR CHOSEN MIXING & MASTERING SERVICE FROM BELOW
The following examples have been provided to help you better identify & understand the differences between an Analog and Digital Mix or Mastering:
Digital Mixing & Mastering Services (All prices include VAT)
Analog Mixing & Mastering Services (All prices include VAT)
All pricing options for our mixing & mastering services cover you for up to 3 changes/edits/amendment requests.
Should you require more than 3 edits, (4-6 Edits), we will add an additional £50 charge, however, this will only be applied at a later stage & if used, unless you want to select this now for peace of mind at the start of this process for up to 6 changes to your final mix/master.
Extras (All prices include VAT)
Our Mixing & Mastering Studio Suite spec and Equipment list:
- Mac Pro 8 core 2.9ghz processor, 32gb RAM, 3 Tb hard drive, various external hard drives (minimum 500gb)
- UAD2 Quad core DSP Accelerator card
- Mackie 1640i Onyx 16 channel Firewire Recording Mixer
- TL Audio 12 Channel Valve Analogue Mixer
- Motu 828 mk II Audio Interface
- Adam a7x Active Monitors Adam Sub 8 Active Subwoofer
- Yamaha ns10 passive monitors
- B&W 601 Refernce Monitors
- Focusrite VRM box
- Orban Vintage Dual Compressor
- Orban Vintage Stereo EQ
- DBX 163 Vintage Compressor
- Elysia Xpressor Discreet Class A Stereo Compressor
- Manley Vari-Mu Mastering Unit
- Neve 1073 Preamp
- DBX 266 Compressors
- Various analogue outboard including custom racked rare discrete vintage 1960′s Inductor based mastering EQ’s, preamps and compressors
- 88 Key Full Hammer Action Midi Controller
- Akai MPC Renaissance
- Korg Microkorg Synthesizer
- Novation Mini Nova Synthesizer
- Proteus 2000 Synthesizer
- Jen SX-2000 Synthtone Synthesizer
- Novation Bass Station II Analogue Synthesizer
- Arturia Mini Brute Analogue Synthesizer
- Waldorf Pulse 2 Analogue Synthesizer
- Logic Pro 9 & X
- Reason 5 & 6
- Cubase 5 Abelton Live
- Komplete 9 Ultimate
- UAD2 Quad Custom Pack
- Waves PSP Audio Pack
- Hundreds of additional specialist and rare plugins for a combination of vst’s, effects, EQ and dynamics