Learn from a Professional Sound Engineer how to source equipment, set up and create a Podcast & better understand how to get your content engaged with
Discover how to create Audio recordings &/or Video content to capture & get your branding, points of view and/or products/services successfully across to new target audiences
Podcasting is a huge new platform to subtly market and sell products & services for the current day marketplace
Our Podcasting training & support will help you to:
- make the right choices and purchases when you look to source equipment, create a podcasting set up and then create content.
- discover helpful techniques & practices for creating content quickly to also feature on both social media & streaming platforms.
- plan and upload to well suited streaming platforms as well as/or including a youtube channel.
- decide & learn the difference between Audio and Visual podcasting
- learn & experiment at your own pace, relying on an experienced sound engineer’s ears too, who will safely guide you and be on hand to help with decisions like camera & audio recording method choices.
- stay within your elected budget, but also learn methods and disciplines to still be able to create quality in budget content.
- understand the importance of consistent uploading patterns, algorithms and tailor a timetable to guarantee consistency,
- posting times, niche’s, income streams and royalty options.
Podcasting Support - Day Rate £500.00
Podcasting - Seminar £100.00