Sound engineering is an essential part of any studio work in a recording studio. Whilst many bedroom solutions offer rewarding results for a low budget we are able to combine all the relevant know hows and information to aid in working within a professional music studio environment.
Specialise for a subject area or chosen expertise and benefit from our training with a seasoned experienced music studio professional.
Learn how to:
- work from and with all the important practices for a music studio in any way to your chosen brief/desire
- record vocals and learn various techniques and practices used in todays market
- choose between selecting a digital or analogue recording studio solution
- explore and apply microphone techniques for recording a wide variety of live instruments
- cover mixing and mastering techniques in a calm and supportive environment
- utilise years of experience that our sound engineers have to offer
- apply helpful and proven tips and tricks to get that big sound your artist is after
- let our unique training style and method help you to create your musical visions and dreams from your favourite music and musicians to date
- understand the importance of referencing whilst learning and recording others music
- take away bite size lessons and examples progressively that will aid better practical application overall when engineering
- all training is personalised to each learners pace and to suit their musical taste
- all training enables learners to transfer their knowledge to whatever DAW or hardware studio they choose
- Support via eMentoring is always offered to all Gold Seal Students after training finishes